Advertisement

Colourpop BYOP: Filling Gaps in My Collection with a Killer Sale!

Colourpop BYOP: Filling Gaps in My Collection with a Killer Sale! In today's video I'm showing you what I picked up on the Colourpop BYOP sale. The majority of what I purchased filled a gap in my collection. ENJOYYY

BYOP :)



NOTABLE MAKEUP WORN πŸ’ŒπŸ‘ΌπŸ»✨
Anastasia Beverly Hills | Sultry Eyeshadow Palette
NYX | Swear By It Eyeshadow Palette
Milani | Color Statement Lipliner in Spice
Wet N Wild | MegaLast Lip Color in In The Flesh

-----


SOCIAL MEDIA πŸ¦‡πŸ‘✨
instagram | @glowshiner
email | glowshiner@gmail.com


GLOWSHINER 🀑🧚✨
hey! my name is sarah.
i love makeup and at this point, i honestly can't tell if I'm glowing, or just sweating.
thanks for watching and subscribing!


FTC ✨
This video is NOT sponsored. These opinions are 100% my own.

colourpop byop,byop,byop colourpop,colourpop single shadows,colourpop build your own palette,colourpop building palette,colourpop palette,colourpop single shadow,colourpop single shadow swatches,colourpop meteorite,colourpop rose all day,colourpop tea garden,colourpop goody two shoes,colourpop sale,byop sale,byop shadows,colourpop eyeshadows,colourpop single eyeshadows,colourpop byop picks,colourpop new,colourpop swatches,

Post a Comment

0 Comments