Advertisement

Farewell to the GWR Long Distance HST’s in stunning 4K! 6/5/2019

Farewell to the GWR Long Distance HST’s in stunning 4K! 6/5/2019 This is my tribute to the magnificent HST’s which are being withdrawn from long distance services on Saturday 18th May

As I’m unable to attend the last day of the HST, today is my final ever time riding and filming them between Reading and Paddington

Only 3 diagrams remain until the 18th and today was a happy and sad occasion as I grew up travelling on them from the 1980’s!

I was joined today by 5 friends from work so a big thanks to Robbie, Mike, Callum, Haydon and Reece for your company and a great day!

Filming locations are:-
Reading
London Paddington
Burnham

So a big fond farewell to the HST from this part of the GWML but rest assured we will come to the South West to ride the Castle Sets!

Enjoy!
Kind Regards
Dave

6/5/2019

Post a Comment

0 Comments