Advertisement

#GTA5 #PS4 || Damn its past my bedtime... Oh well ;) || Grand Theft Auto Online

#GTA5 #PS4 || Damn its past my bedtime... Oh well ;) || Grand Theft Auto Online Welcome to the AngelGoddess Channel!
Thank you for stopping by my YouTube Channel. If you are new make sure you love on that like button and subscribe! I love video games. I mainly stream on the weekends, Friday Nights to Sunday Nights. Unless there is something speical going. But I always post in my Discord when I am about to stream, make sure your your in there to keep up with my streaming schedule!

I have been streaming since May of 2018. I play a lot of games. Here a link to all my playlist:


I currently in the process of buying me a complete PC setup. So I have streamlabs OBS set up for me to take donations. If y 'all don't mind helping your girl with my PC build!!!


Here are the links to my Social Pages!!!
Discord-
Facebook-
Twitter-

#PS4Live,PlayStation 4,Sony Interactive Entertainment,Grand Theft Auto V,Angiebabie0713,

Post a Comment

0 Comments