Advertisement

HOW I SPENT MY FIRST MOTHERS DAY!

HOW I SPENT MY FIRST MOTHERS DAY! This is my first Mother’s Day as a mom so I wanted to do something really special for my mom! Thanks to Google Pixel 3a for sponsoring this video #pixel3a #SponsoredByGoogle


Check out other awesome creators using the Google Pixel 3a at
Get all the info you need about the Google Pixel 3a at

Google,Google Pixel,Google Pixel 3a,Pixel 3a,Pixel phone,Pixel 3a phone,#pixel3a,smartphone,Google phone,Android,Android phone,mother’s day,mothers day,mother’s,mothers,day,mom,mother,first mother’s day,new mom,colleen,ballinger,colleen ballinger,miranda sings,no lipstick,surprise,surprising mom,makeover,spa,spa day,facial,massage,manicure,beauty,family,parents,parenting,baby,silly,funny,vlog,vlogging,

Post a Comment

0 Comments