Advertisement

Husbands- How to Make Your Wife a Handmade Card

Husbands- How to Make Your Wife a Handmade Card Are you ready for a laugh today? My husband hijacked my videos!! You won't want to miss this Husbands-How to make your wife a handmade card video. I hope you find today's video as funny as I do!!

The other day I was gone and I came home to my husband all set up to record a video. WHAT????  Yep, I came home and he was all set up and ready.  All he needed was for me to set up the camera for him.  My husband truly hijacked my videos!

So, what did he make???? You will just have to watch the video to see!

I have often said that this was a family business of mine.  You have now seen my daughters in "stamping action," and now you have met Dave!

Show Him Some LoveOK--your turn.  Show him some love!  Make sure to leave him a comment below.

To view photos of today's card and to learn more visit or go to www.klompenstampers.com and look for the April 29, 2019 post.

**SUBSCRIBE To My YouTube Channel**:

**Shop my Online Store 24/7**:

Follow me!




#klompenstampers #jackiebolhuis #simplestamping

Husbands How to Make Your Wife a Handmade Card,handmade card,cards for wife,cards for wife birthday,anniversary cards for wife,valentine cards for wife,love message for wife from husband,card making,card making for beginners,handmade card making ideas,handmade card designs,stampin up,stampin up half full,half full stampin up,Jackie bolhuis,klompen stampers,greeting card making,greeting cards design,greeting card ideas,

Post a Comment

0 Comments