Advertisement

Lamb Wig Transformation! How I style synthetic wigs for drag and burlesque

Lamb Wig Transformation! How I style synthetic wigs for drag and burlesque Hey guys!
In this video I show you how I restore and restyle a synthetic wig for drag! This is the whole process from start to finish

► Follow me on instagram to keep up with me or see more of my wigs:


►Check out my gal Sovereign Angst in all her gory glory


► Subscribe to my channel to stay updated!

► Music is taken from a mix of tracks composed by Koji Kondo, Toru Minegishi, Hajime Wakai, Takeshi Hama, Manaka Kataoka, and Yasuaki Iwata
for the Legend of Zelda: Breath of the Wild, reproduced and mastered by Mikel and Dj CUTMAN.
Mikel:

Dj CUTMAN:

drag hair styling,onlinekyne wig tutorial,onlinekyne cheap wig,bobbiepinz wig tutorial,dragqueen wigs,burlesque wigs,wigsbyvanity tutorial,drag queen hair,wig styling tutorial drag,wig styling tutorial cosplay,vintage wig tutorial,wig dressing,drag wigs,drag wigs lace front,wig tutorial,how to style wigs,drag queen wigs lacefront,how to style wigs cosplay,how to style wigs for beginners,lamb drag queen,lamb,world of wonder,shontelle sparkles wig,drag,

Post a Comment

0 Comments