Advertisement

Lesson 187 - A Course In Miracles

Lesson 187 - A Course In Miracles Siobhan’s Personal Journey

Lesson 187

I bless the world because I bless myself

Giving & receiving - no difference. There is no sacrifice.

"There is no world...this is the central thought the course attempts to teach".
The truth is that this is a hologram. We are spirit. Time and space - merely beliefs based in the notion of separation. Pain, loss, sickness, death, birth are also based in the idea of separation.

"Illusion recognised must disappear".

It is clearer and clearer that the practice of forgiveness IS my function. The recognition of the illusion, for myself. Not just understanding it or intellectualising it...practising it! Just do it, eh? And this will lead to the experience of love, peace and oneness. A simple concept, n'est-ce pas? A little more difficult to carry out but the awareness is picking up a little pace, which certainly helps and is undoubtedly enhanced with quiet and stillness. Connection.

I feel the need to forgive my pink cheeks soon...

Lots of love xxx

siobhan jordain,acim,Beyond this world there is a world I want.,siobhan jordain acim,marianne williamson,carol howe,love,fear,change your life,david hoffmeister,change your perception,meditation acim,forgiveness,I will accept Atonement for myself,lesson 187 a course in miracles,inner guidance,giving and receiving,the present moment,i am not the victim of the world I see,lesson 187 acim,i want the peace of God,forgiveness is the key to my happiness,

Post a Comment

0 Comments