Advertisement

Practising for duo world cup WEEK 4 QUILIFIERS!!!

Practising for duo world cup WEEK 4 QUILIFIERS!!! Hello, evryone! Welcome to my amazing stream jk (: but I am streaming Fortnite only so if you like fortnite and you want to improve the you should defenitly subscribe and like! If you are a big fan and want to help me for free than you can use my support a creator in the item shop: GFNclan!!!

If you are a very generous person and want to donate than you can Always do that, BUT you have to be 18 or ask your parents! IF you donate than you will have the option to give me challange for my next fortnite game! If I don't complete it I have to do something funny idk! You can donate what ever amount you want here:
My only donators ever:

Parallel tristan : 100 euro's
Heavymetalfan : 10 Euro's
FuryYT : 1 Euro

I hope you enjoy the stream!

QUILIFIERS!!!

Post a Comment

0 Comments