Advertisement

Reuben and the Dark x AG - What A Wonderful World (Official Audio)

Reuben and the Dark x AG - What A Wonderful World (Official Audio) Featured on Grey's Anatomy's Season 15 Finale, Jump Into The Fog

Buy / Stream -
Arms Of A Dream OUT NOW -
Reuben and The Dark on tour -

___________

LYRICS:

I see trees of green, red roses too
I see them bloom for me and you
And I think to myself what a wonderful world

I see skies of blue and clouds of white
The bright blessed day, the dark sacred night
And I think to myself what a wonderful world

The colors of the rainbow so pretty in the sky
Are also on the faces of people going by
I see friends shaking hands saying how do you do
They're really saying I love you

I hear babies crying, I watch them grow
They'll learn much more than I'll never know
And I think to myself what a wonderful world
Yes I think to myself what a wonderful world

Reuben and the Dark Greys Anatomy,greys anatomy what a wonderful world,what a wonderful world cover,grey's anatomy music,grey's anatomy what a wonderful world,reuben and the dark ag,grays anatomy what a wonderful world,grays anatomy music,reube nand the dark what a wonderful world,louis armstrong covers,what a wonderful cover,classic song covers,cover song playlist,what a wonderful world,

Post a Comment

0 Comments