Advertisement

Self-Discipline NOW (Subliminal) 300 LAYERS

Self-Discipline NOW (Subliminal) 300 LAYERS Surprise! πŸŽ‰ From this upload on I’m going to commit to releasing 1 sub a week like old times ☺️ This is a sub I think we all need to give us that extra push to go out there and achieve! Most if not all of the time the biggest obstacles in life holding us back is ourselves so this subliminal should eliminate this resistance. Thank you for your support as always and all of your lovely comments. Let me know how you’re faring and HAPPY MANIFESTING!


What this Subliminal does
Dramatically increases motivation, focus, commitment, inspiration, self-control, will power and productivity whilst completely eliminating procrastination


TECH UPDATE
Each Subliminal now contains 10 mins work of affirmations compressed into at least 0.09 second statements now MULTIPLIED by at least 5x. So theoretically from this subliminal onwards they should be at least 5x stronger. I’ll leave it to you to work out the Math.


Recommended Usage (CHANGE): For these Subliminals I’d recommend about 1-2 hours a day which should be sufficient enough to notice results in 2-3 days. The more you play and re-listen results will obviously be faster and more noticeable. Using them overnight on loop will wield the best results however. Ensure you stay hydrated by drinking plenty of water throughout the day

Affirmations

I resist all temptation now
I can easily resist temptation now
I can effortlessly resist temptation now
I am never tempted now
I always do what needs to be done now
I always do the right thing now
I always do what I should do now
I always do what’s important now
I take responsibility now
I am responsible now
I am always responsible now
I am a responsible person now
I am self-disciplined now
I am incredibly self-disciplined now
I have perfect self-discipline now
My self-discipline is impeccable now
I am extremely motivated now
I am always motivated now
I am motivated 24/7 now
I have unstoppable motivation now
I am a motivated person now
I am always inspired now
I have limitless inspiration now
I am always inspired to achieve now
I am inspired 24/7 now
I achieve now
I achieve what I want now
I achieve what I should now
I achieve my potential now
I reach my potential now
I access my potential now
I exert my potential now
I aspire now
I am filled with aspirations now
I have high aspirations now
I have compelling aspirations now
I am compelled to do the right thing now
I am compelled to achieve now
I am compelled to achieve my potential now
I am compelled to do my best now
I always do my best now
I never procrastinate now
I easily stop procrastination now
I stop procrastinating now
I stop avoiding things I should do now
I stop avoiding what needs to be done now

All of my subliminals are:
πŸ“š Multi-layered
🎢 Multi-pitched
⚡ Hyper-compressed
🚧Remove blockages
⏱ Under 5 minutes
πŸ‘‚ Protect hearing
😌 Relieve stress
πŸ’ͺ Booster affirmations

You can purchase customised subliminals here:

self discipline subliminal,self-discipline subliminal,discipline subliminal,procrastination subliminal,stop procrastination subliminal,destroy procrastination subliminal,willpower subliminal,will power subliminal,determination subliminal,effort subliminal,temptation subliminal,motivation subliminal,

Post a Comment

0 Comments