Advertisement

Super Mario Maker Contest #SuperMarioMaker #SMM #SMM2 #RebootSMM #Art #Contest #Logo #Youtube

Super Mario Maker Contest #SuperMarioMaker #SMM #SMM2 #RebootSMM #Art #Contest #Logo #Youtube Sorry guys no gaming video this week I've been super busy with family and work. So instead I'm holding an art contest to decide my new channel logo. Rules are simple, the logo must relate to Mario in some way and it needs to look good on mobile devices. That's it. Send your entry's to RebootSMM2Gaming@gmail.com
Facebook.com/RebootSMMGaming
Snapchat@RebootGaming
Twitter@RebootSMM
Reddit u/RebootSMMGaming

I get back to gaming next week see you all then and as always stay super my friends

Cronocyde -

Darkriolu27 -

Super Mario maker,SMM,Contest,gaming,Reboot,Giveaway,win,logo,art,Super,mario,maker,Promote yourself,Free,promo,Art challenge,challenge,winner,Troll creator,

Post a Comment

0 Comments