Advertisement

THRIFT FLIP | extreme diy clothing transformations | JENerationDIY

THRIFT FLIP | extreme diy clothing transformations | JENerationDIY ❉ DIY Thrift flip clothing transformations ❉

yelloooo guess the heck what? I'm back with yet another thrift flip!! I feel like I'm getting more and more extreme with these flips and less and less sleep but I think it's worth the sleep deprivation lulz.

Waddup hooligans, let's be friends:
❉Instagram/Twitter/Facebook: @jenerationdiy
❉Snapchat: jeneration_diy

Vlog Channel:

My last video: MY PAMPER ROUTINE

Music:
-Punch - DJ Quads
-don't leave me here alone - Artificial Music
-That Day - Joakim Karud
-By the Croft - Joakim Karud
-Myspace - kimengumi
-bounce - Jennifer Zhang (wow that's me)
-dizzy - Joakim Karud
-

-WESTWORLD - EVAN GIIA -

Camera: Canon 80D OR Canon g7xii

Camera Lens: Sigma 30mm f/1.4
Editing Program: Final Cut Pro X

For business enquiries, please email jenerationdiy@addition-llc.com

diy thrift flip,thrift flip,thrift flip jenerationdiy,thrift flip bestdressed,thrift with me,come thrift with me,thrifting with me,thrifting,thrift transformation,thrift clothes diy,thrift clothes transformation,thrifting challenge,thrift store challenge,diy clothes,diy urban outfitters clothes,diy brandy melville clothes,urban outfitters diy,clothing diy,diy two piece,diy two piece dress,diy hoodie,diy chain pants,jenerationdiy,diy,diy project,

Post a Comment

0 Comments