Advertisement

are we having a baby boy or girl?

are we having a baby boy or girl? We finally do our ultra sound! My wife is 18-19 weeks pregnant in this video! #pregnant #ultrasound #genderreveal

Subscribe for more! Turn on POST NOTIFICATIONS to catch every video early!
Subscribe:
Aim High Clothing:
My Gaming Channel:
Twitch:

FAN MAIL ADDRESS:
6Foot4Honda
PO BOX 1261, Mississauga B
Mississauga, Ontario
CANADA, L4Y3W5

Follow Me ?
Instagram:
Twitter:
Facebook:
SnapChat: team6foot

Follow My Dog:
Instagram:
Twitter:
Facebook:

I'm a Full-Time YouTuber who does MotoVlogs. I'm here to share my life with you guys in these Life Vlogs, and hope to one day travel the world meeting all of you cool subscribers!
Welcome to 6FootLife!

pregnant,wife,ace family,family vlog 2019,6foot4honda wife,girl or boy,

Post a Comment

0 Comments