Advertisement

Buying NEW STRIPPER OUTFITS | COME WITH ME

Buying NEW STRIPPER OUTFITS | COME WITH ME WELCOME BACK JEMS AND JEWS !!!

This is something I have been meaning to do for a while now! Come with me, and don’t mind some of the music and camera angle... I didn’t want to get strikes by YT. Enjoy the content and tell me which outfit I should have choose.

Information
Name : Shaye
Age : 21
Location : Miami, FL
Business Email : alundrea.morris@outlook.com

GO ADD ME ON MY SOCIAL MEDIAS !!!!
Stay Connected with me
Snapchat : Prettyolshayee
Twitter : @smalltease
IG : pink_evolution
Hair Page IG : asifwigs
FIRST VIDEO IN SERIES --

Related Videos:
Sit and Count --
How I Started Doing Private Shows --
I MISS THE STRIP CLUB --
I RAN INTO A CUSTOMER IN PUBLIC --
Finale of Me Dancing --
Catfish Supporter --
Full Stripper Outfit Haul --

dance outfits,dance wear,dance clothes,whats in my dance bag,dance clothes haul,dance wear haul,just christina,jazzmin black,stripper tips,stripper vlog,dance clothes haul 2019,pole dance clothes haul,dance wear shopping,stripper,stripper advice,stripper audition,audition tips,strip club,stripper pole,g5 miami,gentlemen's club,gentlemen club miami,money bag,cardi b,nicki minaj,dream doll,dancewear shop,

Post a Comment

0 Comments