Advertisement

✧ ↳ complicated transition「on ccp 」(not recommended for newbies)

✧ ↳ complicated transition「on ccp 」(not recommended for newbies) enjoy this tutorial while im having my exam :3
okay bye lol
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
✧audio credits✧ (only the audios I know)
Joakim Karud- Dreams
Mii Channel Music
Sky High - Cold Days
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
✧faqs✧
↝ how long have you been editing?
since 2016 but I started ccp on September 2018
↝ how old are you?
14 my birthday is on 9 September 2004
↝ where are you from?
turkey
↝ do you play online games?
yes, I play roblox & pixel gun
↝ who are your stans?
ariana grande, loren gray, sage tullis, rachel cunto, haley morales, emma chamberlain, pasabist, kidjess.......
#uwusquad
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
✧social media✧
ig: @laurstapes
tiktok: @laurstapes (not @tinyroses )
twitter: @TinyrosesY

newbies)

Post a Comment

0 Comments