Advertisement

Inspirational Story of 44 year old women | Fitness Track Gym Vasna

Inspirational Story of 44 year old women | Fitness Track Gym Vasna Last few years have been extremely hard for me. Physically, mentally and socially I became very feeble and unstable. I weighed about 100 kgs with lots of medical issues like severe back pain and knee pain along with many other body problems.
.
It took 2 people to help me stand up from a chair or to climb any stairs. I felt like a burden to my family; because my condition my son was not ready to leave for further abroad studies, I always need someone to help me walk.
.
I had lost all hopes in the world but a friend motivated me to work out in a gym for my own benefit. A few months back in joined FTG Vasna, where I took personal training and finally felt free from the extra burden I was carrying. I started to walk without any support and all my severe pains became less painful. It feels like finally, I have started to get fresh air and I feel good while working out and seeing my body change.
.
I have decided to work on myself till I weigh 65kgs and I am never losing any hope again. These few months were a lesson that working on yourself gives ultimate satisfaction.

Fitness track gym,transformation story,how to lose weight,body transformation,amir khan body transformation dangal,celebrity body transformation,kabir singh review,Worldcup 2019,how to gain weight,how to lose weight in elder age,

Post a Comment

0 Comments