Advertisement

Me & The distant badboy ~ GLMM ~ All Episodes ~ season 1 ~ (Ocs background)

Me & The distant badboy ~ GLMM ~ All Episodes ~ season 1 ~ (Ocs background) Season two?

IMA tell you now season to ima do much better if I make one
Btw I changed haydens name to jaxson
I'm also working on another glmm

I dont like the last ep I did 😂 its cringe and rushed


Ill give shout outs in a separate video cause forgot _:(

#gacha #gachaLife


~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Copyright disclaimer :
"Copyright Disclaimer Under Section 107 of the Copyright Act 1976, allowance is made for "fair use" for purposes such as criticism, comment, news reporting, teaching, scholarship, and research. Fair use is a use permitted by copyright statute that might otherwise be infringing.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Sub count:747

Stalk meeee:
Instagram- Sunnyflowerz-youtubez
Discord- BasicMe#2763
Discord server-
Animo-

Bai my petals

background)

Post a Comment

0 Comments