Advertisement

My New Blood Red Lounge + Chit Chat, Collabs + Jacklyn Hill Drama | Avelina De Moray

My New Blood Red Lounge + Chit Chat, Collabs + Jacklyn Hill Drama | Avelina De Moray Another short video for you today. Just until i get back into the swing of things.
I cannot tell you all how much your comments and emails moved me this week. You are ALL a part of my healing process, so THANK YOU!

Do you like the lounge? I cant wait to get the Dracula movie poster up there in replace of old Frank. That will suit my black white and red color scheme much better.

Talk soon guys.

Leave a comment and remember to turn the bell on when you sub!!
xx

☥ Instagram:
☥ Facebook:
☥ My website & Online Store:
☥ Twitter:

Black Friday Collection:
Drac Makens Collection:
Mahafsoun Collection:
DeathCandy Coffin Wallet Collection:
Beatriz Marianos Handbag:
Ezme L.A Morte Handbag:
ReeRee Phillips Clutch:

I am also the singer of Goth band AS ANGELS BLEED

Follow my band here:
Youtube:
Website:
Facebook page:
Purchase our album on iTunes here:

Purchase a physical copy of our CD here:

miscarriage,Avelina De Moray,Avelina,Goth youtuber,miscarriage cause,baby,miscarry,miscarrying,7 week miscarriage,silent miscarriage,missed miscarriage,my pregnancy journey,pregnancy,angela bennedict,toxic tears,youtuber,gothic,its black friday,alternative makeup,gothic makeup,chatty,sad,real,a day in the life,interview,chat,vlog,new,lounge,couch,red,blood red,Jacklyn Hill,death candy,kristiana one and only,coffin wallet,collab,day,blog,

Post a Comment

0 Comments