Advertisement

My Settings Might Turn You Into This... PS4/XBOX! (Dead Zone, Sensitivity) (+ Locker)

My Settings Might Turn You Into This... PS4/XBOX! (Dead Zone, Sensitivity) (+ Locker) Buy Team BH Merch Below, Use Code "MAYO" for 10% off:


Support a Creator: "BH-Mayo"

Follow My Instagram: @Maskedmayo
Follow My Twitter: @Maskedmayo
Follow my Twitch: @Maskedmayo

#ReleasetheHounds #Faze5 #GhostGaming

fortnite,fortnite season 9,season 9,fortnite settings,fortnite tips,new best fortnite,new fastest fortnite,fortnite deadzone,fortnite binds,fortnite sensitvity,best controller settings,best controller binds,fortnite team,fortnite clan,team bh,kungarna,evade,chronic,nova,faze,faze clan,tsm,ghost gaming,ghost ex,faze sway,bh mayo,bh motion,bh hardfind,razorx,flood,chikzy,fortnite edit,

Post a Comment

0 Comments