Advertisement

Scything Like a Boss, Alternative Ways to Feed Livestock

Scything Like a Boss, Alternative Ways to Feed Livestock This is just one of the ways I use to help alleviate feed costs. While I am waiting for the other pasture to grow up, I want to make sure they have an abundance of feed. I use a bagging mower, the scythe as well as other things to augment their feed.

Scythe
Weed Cutter
Grass Whip

Thanks for watching, please consider leaving a comment, subscribing, and clicking on that bell. Thanks again!

Kershaw Knife
YiLite Action Camera
Albott Tripod
Wallaroo Men’s Jackson Sun Hat
Dell Inspiron 17
Carhartt Men’s Mittens
Carhartt Jacket

Support me on Patreon! www.patreon.com/homesteaddad

If you want to send me a note.
Homestead Dad
PO Box 154
Hamburg, MI 48139

Find out more at www.homesteaddad.com

Homestead,homestead,dad,farm,livestock,cow,sheep,chicken,turkey,eggs,rabbit,garden,homeschool,diy,milk,permaculture,American,Guinea,Hog,Jersey,drone,phantom,standard,modern,homesteading,Michigan,duck,scythe,scything,hay,augmenting feed,manual hay,manual hay making,why scythe,how to scythe,homesteading family,how I scythe,

Post a Comment

0 Comments