Advertisement

Searching MILES up a Creek PAYS OFF w/ Big Fish!!

Searching MILES up a Creek PAYS OFF w/ Big Fish!! In this video we go bass fishing and find our biggest fish WAYYY up a creek!! Subscribe if you want to see more fishing videos like this!

NEW 6th Sense SENSORY Rod
Pick up that Swim Jig Use “MF10” to SAVE
Swim Jig Reel

URBAN Pond Micro Fishing! Catching 10 NEW PETS!!!


SAVE 30% on the fishing gear I use here

Track your Fishing Trips w/ ANGLR

How to use LIVE BLUEGILL to Catch Bass!!

I CAN'T BELIEVE the GIANT Fish in this TINY Pond!!

BULL FROG Catch and Cook! (SO DELICIOUS!!!)

Micro Fishing for a NEW PET!!!

Unexpected Catch While Fishing a Small Creek!!

I CAN'T BELIEVE the GIANT Fish in this TINY Pond!!

Cops Called while Fishing by Power Plant...he was PISSED!!!

GIANT Bass Barely Fit Through the Hole!!! (Pond Ice Fishing)


Check out my TOP PLAYLISTS
FIRE FISHING VLOGS
SICK TOURNAMENT VIDEOS
BANK FISHING VIDEOS
MUST SEE TIP VIDEOS
SPRING BASS FISHING
SUMMER BASS FISHING
TACKLE REVIEW VIDEOS
MTB Unboxings & Challenges

Milliken Fishing on SOCIAL MEDIA
INSTAGRAM: Milliken Fishing
FACEBOOK: Milliken Fishing

EMAIL FOR BUSINESS INQUIRIES: benmilliken@msn.com

Filming Gear
Vlogging Camera:
Vlogging Camera Lens:
My GoPro:
My GoPro Mic:
My Chest Mount:
My Editing Computer:
My Sd Card:
My Drone:

creek fishing,bank fishing,Epic,Crazy,Insane,Bass Fishing,fishing,vlog,vlogger,travel,milliken fishing,googan squad,bass,how to catch bass,pb bass,giant fish on film,giant bass,bass fishing tips,spring bass fishing,tackle tips and techniques,beginner fishing tips,bank fishing tips,smallmouth fishing tips,Jon B,Flair,LunkersTv,LakeForkGuy,Peric,Catchemall,Kendall Gray,pond fishing,flooded lake,fishing muddy water,largemouth bass,

Post a Comment

0 Comments