Advertisement

Sila/Tor | you should be scared of me [Hua Jai Sila MV]

Sila/Tor | you should be scared of me [Hua Jai Sila MV] ✭LAKORN/SONG AT THE BEGINNING SO PLEASE DON'T MENTION THE NAMES OR THE COMMENTS WILL BE DELETED. TURN CC ON FOR SUBS.
✭!DO NOT RE-UPLOAD!
✭WARNING: SPOILER UP TO EP 26.

where can I find myself a P'Tor? hell, these last few eps were ART. Ep 23 was my personal favorite with ep25 coming to a close second. From ep 18 the plot started speeding up and I LOVED the way they didn't only focus on Tor/Min's relationship like many other revenge lakorns often do.

This is a tribute of Tor/Sila, one of my fav character from all asian shows. Honestly I can't believe I would have said this one day, mainly because many thai male leads are often unfair or unreasonable from very povs(at least in the lakorns I've watched). Tor, instead, is a breath of fresh air, the writers did amazing writing his character, he is just, calculative yet respectful towards women, smart and has strong, correct morals. His revenge is only towards the one who hurt him and his family and he always tries to avoid useless drama if it doesn't bring him benefit. That side of him is what makes me love him even more, that coldheaded mind, the way he seeks justice not by killing but by making the guilty rightfully pay for their sins.
WARNING: SPOILER AHEAD FOR EPS 25/26
I hate Ae&Sida with all my heart but I literally cried when he died..and Sida's scream gave me goosebumps. Props to the actors cause dang, it was hard to watch that mother/son's scene. On the other hand, Kwan, I just hate you. Nothing will EVER make me change my mind and neither should Tor&Min forgive you. I'm surely gonna do a Tor&Min's edit very soon, especially since tonight there's the finale T_T I'll miss them so much..I DEMAND A FREAKING WEDDING/PREGNANCY'S SCENE TONIGHT.

I DO NOT OWN ANY OF THE SONGS/ PICTURES/VIDEOS IN THIS VIDEO. THIS IS PURELY FANMADE.EVERYTHING GOES TO THE RIGHTFUL OWNERS.

Sila

Post a Comment

0 Comments