Advertisement

TAURUS| JUNE 2019| DISREGARDING THE BS🔥 ENDINGS

TAURUS| JUNE 2019| DISREGARDING THE BS🔥 ENDINGS Hello loves !
Please Like, Share and Subscribe to my channel I’m LadyScorpiusTarot Natural psychic & Empath
Each Month I give Monthly Intuitive Tarot Readings for Each sign of the Zodiac. I hope my messages resonates and can help each of you find the clarity & spiritual guidance that you seek!
If your interested In a PERSONAL READING or To Purchase any of my PRODUCTS
VISIT MY WEBSITE
*Note: TO PURCHASE YOUR READING OR PRODUCT* YOU MUST FILL OUT ALL REQUIRED FIELDS TO COMPLETE YOUR ORDER AND CHECK OUT. FIRST & LAST NAME, EMAIL, MAILING ADDRESS (We will only use address information for mailing Products not** Readings) AND DEBIT/CREDIT CARD INFORMATION, THEN YOU WILL BE PROMPTED TO COMPLETE YOUR ORDER! Any questions about how to purchase your reading please email me💕
Enjoy 15% off your total purchase by using code : “NEWSITE “ at checkout!
Money and Love Oils now available for sale 2 for $15 or $9 Each*^* Checkout my products my website.
IPHONE USERS can contact me on www.instantgo.com/tarotbyscorpius
FOR GIFTS, DONATIONS & INQUIRIES EMAIL ME ladyscorpiustarot@icloud.com
EMAIL ME !!
CHECK OUTLinks Below* TO DONATE, BOOK YOUR READING AND FOLLOW MY SOCIAL MEDIA PAGES
- [ ]

ENDINGS

Post a Comment

0 Comments