Advertisement

The Scale Said 434 lbs

The Scale Said 434 lbs In this live video, I’m going to discuss how I got up to 434lbs and what it was like to weight that much. I’m also, going to talk about what I’ve been doing to lose weight and never be obese again. Tune in!
____________________________________________________________

If you like this video and want to see more like it please like, comment, and subscribe to my YouTube channel.

⬇️⬇️⬇️⬇️⬇️⬇️⬇️⬇️⬇️⬇️⬇️⬇️⬇️⬇️⬇️

Jay - SPK Lifestyle:



Follow me on Instagram for fitness inspiration:



@king.spk

If you have a video request and you’d like to donate you can do so here:

Cash App: $SPKFITNESS

fatloss,weight loss,fat loss journey,weight loss journey,exercise journey,how I gained weight,how to gain weight,how to lose weight,how to diet,how to get fit,live chat,live stream,how to build muscle,fitness journey,jay spk,personal story,

Post a Comment

0 Comments