Advertisement

Underhill West - Material Life (Official Video)

Underhill West - Material Life (Official Video) Buy it on
♫ iTunes:
♫ Amazon:

Εγγραφή || Subscribe
Γίνε συνδρομητής στο επίσημο κανάλι της MLK στο YouTube ||
Subscribe on MLK’s official YouTube channel here:

Get involved with MLK:
▶ Facebook:
▶ Google+:

Official Video of 'Material Life'
performed by Underhill West
Music by Underhill West
Lyrics by Michalis Chatzopoulos
Directed by Gabriel Athanasiou
From the EP 'Material Life'
℗ 2018 Records On Top
Distributed by: Chromodiastasi Ltd / MLK΄

Lyrics:
What’s this thing that’s moving my hand?
I often get a feeling that I can’t understand who I am
Voice and energy that speaks from inside
No matter the outside

If you wanna I’ll take you way back
If you wanna I’ll make you think twice
Break the rules you’ve taken for granted
Escape from your mindtrap

All the things you’ ve told,
all the secrets you hold,
about this flesh ‘n’ bone
and this material love
Now I’ll close your eyes,
Your mind is paralyzed
Your vibration’s higher
Than this material life

Clock is ticking and how far did you come?
They told you what’s impossible cause they’ ve never seen it get it done
All we know is what they told us or not
And pray for the highlights

I want this moment to take you way back
I want this moment to make you think twice
It is not a material love
It is not a material life

MLK,Chromodiastasi,Music Links Knowledge,Official,Greece,World Music,Greek Music,Music,Audio Release,HQ,Underhill West,Material Life,Records On Top,

Post a Comment

0 Comments