Advertisement

Accessorize ft Jthe9Tails and Lil Qayco (Prod Moxocoolin)

Accessorize ft Jthe9Tails and Lil Qayco (Prod Moxocoolin) Lyrics:
VJ: Noose around my neck to accessorize listen to my music get hypnotize, look at my diamonds you will be blind, got fast flows machine gun, hit you rasengan, better keep up kill my verse killua, I'm powered up like mario, people sleep on me but they ain't tired tho, running the track like cardio, shout to the homie Lil Qayco, Half Hot, Half Cold, yeah Todoroki, Money stretch longer just it's luffy, boy you should be on Disney you Goofy, Lice on my neck it's a ice tray, spending this money feel like Dae Dae, I got some shots send then like 2k.

Lil Qayco: hold up...wait lemme put the sauce on em rock em bossin em put em up then I'm gon unboxin em flossin em rocky league then I'm gon score on em mop the floor wit em play pool wit em act a fool wit em no rules wit it why you bull spittin think you cool wit it think I'm still kiddin boi you really trippin is that tea you sippin runnin up in yo hood and I'm still spittin yah get it aye..stay rockin on em keep that cash on me and we never stoppin on em bring the fans up and just gon pop off wit em staying rhyme and we gon take off wit it neva without cash and you know we about that action mortal kombat hit you wit the fliest faction Now pass it to mah boi wreck some havoc ya let's get aye yaa!

Jthe9Tails: Spit so much heat it start to get tropical I got yo girl and she thick like a obstacle run up on us then you know that we popin you I got the dripp and it's cold like a popsicle so much money broke the strap on my bag all of these girls they cute and they bad we got the drip and we got the swag kid your adopted go find your dad

rap,rapgame,teen rap,dragon ball super,dbz,goku,anime,

Post a Comment

0 Comments