Advertisement

ALERT: I'M BUYING THIS DIVIDEND VALUE STOCK IMMEDIATELY

ALERT: I'M BUYING THIS DIVIDEND VALUE STOCK IMMEDIATELY This video is an alert, everyone, that I'm buying this #dividend #value #stock immediately. I believe a tremendous stock market buying opportunity has presented itself, and I am going to seize the opportunity. I'll be making a lump sum (chunk) investment, followed by some monthly averaging (for the next year) to bring the position to size. It will be a smaller position in my dividend stock portfolio, but one that I cannot ignore at these prices. I'm talking about AbbVie (ABBV), my friends!

Let's start with the timestamps to today's video:
0:00 Introduction to this tremendous stock buying opportunity in AbbVie (ABBV).
1:33 AbbVie is down 16% in a single day.
2:12 AbbVie and Humira background.
3:01 Humira patent will expire in 2023.
4:01 AbbVie is acquiring Allergan due to their exposure to Humira coupled with their upcoming patent expiration.
5:00 ABBV will be much more diversified and they have a strong dividend starting yield.
5:42 What do I like about the Allergan acquisition?
7:40 Abbvie is priced as if it is going out of business at a PE of 7.49 (forward 2019).
8:36 What do I NOT like about the merged company?
11:38 AbbVie dividend history.
12:00 This is a deep discount value now. I will likely buy this value stock.
13:15 AbbVie is like Altria - High current yield AND a high growth rate. Sweet spot stock.
14:35 Forward PE ratio for ABBV is 7.49.
14:45 The dividend payout ratio is 49% (2019 forward). Just fabulous!
15:21 Huge $63 billion Allergan acquisition.
15:30 AbbVie will likely take on a ton of debt.
19:03 ABBV annual report analysis.
22:09 Cash flow growth is really strong.
23:18 Biosimilar drugs coming to the market, challenging Humira. ABBV will get royalties!
25:25 9.7% Humira price hike in 2018.
27:20 Pharma space can be risky. I'm happy to be a bit more diversified.
27:44 Allergan annual report analysis.
30:15 Abbvie is paying a PE of 11 for Allergan - not bad!
33:30 Lowering Humira concentration for the combined company. Humira is now 41% of the total combined company revenue.
35:30 I look at this as a gift. Here's how I plan to buy this stock.
37:40 Conclusion

Next, here are the videos referenced in today's investing video. Please check them out!

As referenced in today's video, here is my recent video on sin stocks (I see many parallels between sin stocks and pharmaceutical stocks):

And, of course, here is my last video on AbbVie from 2018, when it was still too expensive for me:

Last, here are some important points about this AbbVie(ABBV) - Allergan (AGN) acquisition (check out my blog for a more detailed write-up):
* Dividend is $1.07 per quarter or $4.28 per year. That's a starting yield of 6.51%.
* Most recently, they increased the dividend (January this year) by 11.46% (from $0.96 to $1.07).
* 2019 analyst consensus estimate for ABBV is $8.78, placing the forward PE at 7.49.

DISCLOSURE: I am long Apple (AAPL), Altria (MO), Johnson & Johnson (JNJ), Pfizer (PFE), and General Mills (GIS). I own these stocks in my stock portfolio. I plan on initiating a position in AbbVie (ABBV) in the next few days.

DISCLAIMER: All information and data on my YouTube Channel, blog, email newsletters, white papers, Excel files, and other materials is solely for informational purposes. I make no representations as to the accuracy, completeness, suitability or validity of any information. I will not be liable for any errors, omissions, losses, injuries or damages arising from its display or use. All information is provided AS IS with no warranties, and confers no rights. I will not be responsible for the accuracy of material that is linked on this site.

Because the information herein is based on my personal opinion and experience, it should not be considered professional financial investment advice or tax advice. The ideas and strategies that I provide should never be used without first assessing your own personal/financial situation, or without consulting a financial and/or tax professional. My thoughts and opinions may also change from time to time as I acquire more knowledge. These are, as discussed above, solely my thoughts and opinions. I reserve the right to delete any comments for any reason (abusive in nature, contain profanity, etc.). Your continued reading/use of my YouTube Channel, blog, email newsletters, whitepapers, Excel files, and other materials constitutes your agreement with and acceptance of this disclaimer.

COPYRIGHT: All PPC Ian videos, Excel files, guides, and other content are (c) Copyright IJL Productions LLC. PPC Ian is a registered trademark (tm) of IJL Productions LLC.

alert,buying,dividend,dividends,stock,stocks,immediately,invest,investing,investor,investment,money,cash,personal,finance,freedom,flow,cash flow,passive,income,passive income,personal finance,buying opportunity,pick,picks,stock pick,stock picks,growth,abbvie,allergan,abbv,agn,pharmaceutical,pharma,income investment,yield,high yield,top stock,best stock,growth stock,value stock,value investing,dividend growth investing,how to invest,ppc ian,ian lopuch,retirement,

Post a Comment

0 Comments