Advertisement

AM I PREPARED to GO BACK to PRISON

AM I PREPARED to GO BACK to PRISON In this video I'm going to be talking about something that I ask my self all the time... could I do more time in prison...am I prepared for it... and this video is great wisdom for anyone not just the convict...

If you enjoyed this video please do not forget to hit that LIKE and SUBSCRIBE button. I don't want you missing a thing!

For live content of me every day go check out my other YouTube channel link below


!GET YOUR LOCKDOWN 23AND1 MERCH HERE!


Why i went to prison:


PURCHASE MY CUSTOM ART HERE


JOIN THE DISCORD!


SEND ME YOUR ART or LETTERS PS! I LOVE ALIENS AND PREDATOR
PO. BOX 6826 VIRGINIA BEACH, VA 23456

THE CAMERA I USE
THE MIC I USE
THE WEBCAM I USE
MY GAMING PC

FREE GRIZZY!

All my beats are made by amnesia beats link to his channel below


Intro was made by Instagram @collinsvisual and collinsvisual.com

twitch:

PSN : deathibring

Instagram :

Twitter : @deathibring

Twitch: deathibring757

please keep in mind that all things created in this video or spoke about is my personal experiences in prison and my life they are not to be practiced at home..

followme,google,prison,jail,lockdown23and1,23and1,felon,convict,behindbars,hardtime,jailstories,prisonstories,lockup,excon,crime,

Post a Comment

0 Comments