Advertisement

BEGINNERS Tips And Tricks|2 Great Techniques For Feed In Braids Very Detailed

BEGINNERS Tips And Tricks|2 Great Techniques For Feed In Braids Very Detailed Hey everyone! I want to first start off saying. I KNOW these braids are not the neatest braids. I wanted to concentrate on the TECHNIQUE of feed in braids. I am learning and practicing and I hope on YouTube to show you all the AH HA moments I have during practice. I hope these tips and tricks help you as they do me.

#feedinbraids #braids #practicebraiding

Supa natural,Supanatural,Feed in tutorial,Feed in braids,How to braid,How to cornrow,Braid techniques,Braids,How to do feed in braids,Learn how to do feed in braids,Dutch braids,French braids,Stitch braids,Gripping the roots,Tips and tricks,Straight back feed in,4 feed in cornrows,Ponytail feed in braids,Beginners braiding tutorial,

Post a Comment

0 Comments