Advertisement

Burialgrounds - Disintegrate

Burialgrounds - Disintegrate Burialgrounds' new single "Disintegrate", from the upcoming album "Anatomy" available 9/13/19. Pre-Order the album & merch here -

Lyrics -
You love to make me choke, want me to choke to death
You think you’re everything, a coward you reflect
What an epitome, to breach such disconnect
Those pale malevolent eyes, can’t see the truth in depth
I’m oh so sick of this shit I need to castaway because I was up all fucking night thinking about the same flaws that I’ve had in my head for some fucking time
Why can’t you ever justify that what you’ve done is not right
Time walks away then stands by me with thoughts I can’t eliminate
Intrusive visions spiraling within that won’t disintegrate,
I hate this
If you were to choke, I'd let you choke to death
With not a thought or care, I'd let you catch your breath
Wish I could cut your wings, cause you’ve flown way to far
Think your the prophet unseen, i’ll show you who you are
While you inflict all this shit, I’ll fucking contradict
A slave to your show, and I will never be the fucking host
Die, I’m a mess I’ll confess, one day you’ll be next
Try to succeed, I’m pushing but you keep pulling me

Follow Burialgrounds on Instagram - @burialgroundsofficial
Like Burialgrounds on Facebook -

All songs written & recorded by Mike Kinley

burialgrounds,burialgrounds band,metal,experimental metal,industrial metal,numetalcore,burialgrounds live,trapmetal,code orange,ghostemane,nine inch nails,slipknot,king yosef,numetal,daughters,ministry,static-x,front242,front line assembly,youth code,combichrist,marilyn manson,3teeth,industrial music,experimental music,

Post a Comment

0 Comments