Advertisement

DM’ing CELEBRITIES to PICK my FULL FACE OF MAKEUP! *IT WORKED* I GOT SO MANY REPLIES | Mar

DM’ing CELEBRITIES to PICK my FULL FACE OF MAKEUP! *IT WORKED* I GOT SO MANY REPLIES | Mar I DM’D A LOT OF CELEBRITIES ON INSTAGRAM TO PICK MY MAKEUP *IT WORKED* I GOT SO MANY REPLIES!
Subscribe! ♥♥♥

💗Check out my clothing line: 💗{-------
📸My Instagram: @higuysimmar

💕THIS VIDEO WAS CREATED BY SYLVIA GANI, SHE’S AMAZING SO GO SUPPORT HER GUYS! 💕

📱I DM’D 100 CELEBRITIES ON INSTAGRAM:

Hi Amorcitooos! So todayyy I watched Sylvia Gani’s video on this topic (link above!) and thought it'd be SO much fun to do it myself so here it is, I sent a DM to celebrities on Instagram and asked them to pick my makeup and it worked! I did my full face of makeup with their recommendations and it turned out great! 💕 I hope you like this video I LOVE YOU ALL 💕

Check out my other channels:
Cool videos in Spanish:
Personal videos in Spanish:

♥Facebook: MarialeOficial
♥Twitter: MarialeOficial
♥TikTok: Marialenopara

🐶 Follow Burrito on Instagram @burritoelperrito 🐶💕

If you like this video please share it, it would help me out so much!!

CONTACT: makeuplocalypse@gmail.com

This video is NOT sponsored!!

mar,dming 100 celebs,dming 100 celebrities,dming celebrities,dming celebrities to pick my full face of makeup,dming celebs,celebrities,dming,i sent a dm,dm,picks my makeup,celebs pick my makeup,makeup challenge,dming makeup challenge,instagram,instagram makeup challenge,celebrity makeup,i tried dming 100 celebrities on instagram,dming famous people,full face makeup,full face makeup challenge,full face dming celebrities,sylvia gani,sylvia gani challenge,

Post a Comment

0 Comments