Advertisement

HELP Me. HELP You. Working TOGETHER, And Should I Pay for It?

HELP Me. HELP You. Working TOGETHER, And Should I Pay for It? Welcome to S02E12 from Waiting 2B Scene!

A couple of days ago I watched a Cody Wanner video talking about Fiverr. Now, his video was sponsored - but this one is not! I just talk about it, as I used the service myself.

The POINT of talking about it is to share some thoughts on why I ought to help YOU, and you ought to HELP me, and why together we really should be willing to pay for the help.

camera basics,cinematography,learn cameras,learn video,video tutorials,sony a7iii video,waiting 2b scene,tutorial,white balance,how to,how to edit videos for youtube,how to white balance,work together,video together,help you,help me,vlog,vlogging,youtube vlogger,vlogsquad,vlog squad,should i pay for it,creative community,working together,

Post a Comment

0 Comments