Advertisement

๐Ÿข ๐’ฎ๐“Š๐’ท๐“ˆ๐’ธ๐“‡๐’พ๐’ท๐‘’๐“‡ ๐’ฎ๐“…๐‘’๐’ธ๐’พ๐’ถ๐“ - How to Overhaul Your Tinder Game - En Franรงais Horrible

๐Ÿข ๐’ฎ๐“Š๐’ท๐“ˆ๐’ธ๐“‡๐’พ๐’ท๐‘’๐“‡ ๐’ฎ๐“…๐‘’๐’ธ๐’พ๐’ถ๐“ - How to Overhaul Your Tinder Game - En Franรงais Horrible Fellow associates! If I ever write a memoir about my 20s, I’ll open it up with the following line.

“From time to time, I stop and ask myself - is anything really worth it? - then Missy Elliot takes over my mind I go back to square 1.”

Today’s syllabus on Comparative Peachology 245:
1. How to project your social capital on social media?
2. Why does not watching UFC inhibit your chances of fruitfully mating?
3. What would Robin Williams say about the modern proto-language of Emoji?
4. What’s the alternative use of dental floss strings?
5. How to squint properly to create an illusion that you actually speak a language (and not reciting Google Translate stanzas)?
6. How to calculate your inner worth using Google Sheets?

All of this in just 4 minutes and 12 seconds!

Did I mention that everything is in ๐“•๐“ป๐“ฎ๐“ท๐“ฌ๐“ฑ? Now I did! Success!

Enjoy your Tuesday!

Luka

Disclaimer: I’ll make 2 separate, obvious attempts to seduce you in this video! Stay alert and good luck with resisting my charm!

Disclaimer: I am not endorsed or in paid partnership with any of these products mentioned in the video!

Song credits to their respective artists:
1. Any Anderson Paak song that features him yelling “Yes Lawd”
2. Jansug Kakhidze - แƒจแƒ”แƒœ แƒ“แƒแƒ’แƒ”แƒซแƒ”แƒ‘ แƒ“แƒ˜แƒšแƒแƒ แƒ—แƒฃ แƒ‘แƒ˜แƒœแƒ“แƒ˜แƒ
3. Marvin Gaye - Let’s Get It On
4. Stromae - Tous Les Mรชmes
5. Donna Warwick - That’s What Friends Are For
6. Hot Chocolate - You Sexy Thing
7. The Weekend - Call Out My Name
8. Christina Aguilera, Lil’ Kim, Mya, Pink - Lady Marmelade
9. An unknown Georgian author - แƒ—แƒฃ แƒกแƒ˜แƒ‘แƒ”แƒ แƒ” แƒ›แƒแƒ“แƒ˜แƒก
.
.
.
.
Budget of the video: $4.25, well-spent on dental floss strings of EaseBetween® Extra Comfort, found at your local CVS. Tax included!

#dating,#tinder,#seducers,#motivation,#lifehacks,#growth,#improvement,

Post a Comment

0 Comments