Advertisement

Hypixel Skyblock - The FASTEST Way To Get The LEAPING SWORD (2nd Best Sword In The Game)

Hypixel Skyblock - The FASTEST Way To Get The LEAPING SWORD (2nd Best Sword In The Game) 🔹This is the *SECOND* Best Sword On Hypixel Skyblock🔹
👍 100 likes = MORE Hypixel Skyblock Videos and 1 Oreo from me
🔥 Subscribe if you're new to the channel and if you're already subbed click that 🔔 ICON to be notified for more videos! 😀

Go Check out Agro he's a cool guy:

Agro:


✅ Upload Schedule: Everyday
🔹🡆IP: Hypixel.net

💠Follow me!
🔹🡆
🔥🡆
📳Join my discord 🡆
🔸🡆Snapchat: m3kzz

⭐Packs Used 🡆 10k Pack not released
🎵Music 🡆 SkinnyFromThe9 - Instrumentals
🎸Intro Song 🡆

In this video I show you the Hypixel Skyblock Leaping Sword.
Hypixel Skyblock is a brand new server with amazing features. In this video I show off a Hypixel Skyblock God Sword. I go in-depth and give you a Hypixel Skyblock Tutorial on how you can get this sword. The Best sword currently on Hypixel Skyblock is the Pigman Sword. I show the best way to get the leaping sword. You obtain spider eyes from Spiders :o

Comment 'Mekz' If you see this!

Hypixel Skyblock - The Godly Leaping Sword (2nd Best Sword In The Game)
Hypixel Skyblock - The FASTEST Way To Get The LEAPING SWORD (2nd Best Sword In The Game)

hypixel skyblock,hypixel,hypixel skyblock leaping sword,hypixel skyblock guide,skyblock,skyblock hypixel,minecraft hypixel skyblock,hypixel skyblock god sword,minecraft skyblock,hypixel skyblock spider,hypixel skyblock spider eye,hypixel skyblock tutorial,hypixel new skyblock,new hypixel skyblock,hypixel skyblock pigman sword,mekz,mekz hypixel,leaping sword hypixel skyblock,hypixel skyblock best sword,hypixel skyblock leaping sword guide,leaping sword fast,

Post a Comment

1 Comments

  1. CONTACT PRIEST AZIBA FOR A POWERFUL SPELL TO HELP YOU GET YOUR EX LOVER BACK NO MATTER HOW LONG YOU BROKE UP OR WHOM HE/SHE MAY HAVE BEEN WITH NOW PRIEST AZIBA WILL HELP YOU GET THEM BACK CONTACT PRIEST VIA WHATSAPP: +2348100368288
    I am from United State,Michigan. I did not believe in Love spell magic, at first for i thought and believed it was not real until the day that my Husband left me for his Mistress, I tried all my possible means to get him back but it all seems to be in vain, So till the next day and did not come back home i search on what i could do to get my man back on the internet i saw a testimony about DR AZIBA how he helped lots of people to get there Lovers back and how he recently casted a spell for one Man to get his wife back, although i didn't believe in love spell, i contacted him because i loved my Husband and i want him back, So DR AZIBA performed the love spell and asked me to wait for just 12 hours which i did, So surprisingly, My Husband sent me an apologizing Text and he started begging me, from that day, we became together and till now, We are in love with each other like never before.. If you need any help concerning your mariter home or Relationship, i recommend You contact DR AZIBA via his Emails > priestazibasolutioncenter@gmail.com .You can also call him or write to him via WhatsApp +2348100368288 to reach him directly .
    My Regards...

    ReplyDelete