Advertisement

I will pay you $1 to wear this skin (via paypal) (no clickbait)

I will pay you $1 to wear this skin (via paypal) (no clickbait) I will pay you $1 to wear this skin (via paypal) (no clickbait)
Follow my twitter
➽ Twitter -

I'll only be giving out the dollar for the next 32 hours. You can find me on these servers:

Hypixel.net (mostly)
KitPvP.us (secondly)
InvadedLands.net
or Minemen.club

I realized part way through the video that advertising that I will give people money may not be allowed on Hypixel, so I stopped doing it. Hopefully that doesn't effect my shot at Youtuber rank haha, I do not recommend doing this unless you have gotten permission from them.

Go to this link:

And hit ‘Apply’ then log into your minecraft profile to apply the skin.

I will pay you $1 to wear this skin,earn money,free money,free rank,hypixel,skin,minecraft,free rank minecraft,giveaway minecraft,paypal,youtube giveaway,giveaway,free,hypixel.net,minemen.club,skeppy,invadedlands.net,funny skin,funny skins,best minecraft skin,dream,dream minecraft,dream minecraft youtube,dream minecraft youtuber,dream skeppy,dream pewdiepie,dream ign,namemc,top skins,pewdiepie seed,hypixel bedwars,bedwars,

Post a Comment

0 Comments