Advertisement

Inggo De Jesus shares how he started selling Skin Magical products online | My Puhunan

Inggo De Jesus shares how he started selling Skin Magical products online | My Puhunan "My Puhunan" introduces Inggo De Jesus, an online entrepreneur from Cainta, Rizal, who has an entertaining way of selling his beauty products.

To watch Salamat Dok videos, click the link below:


To watch SOCO videos, click the link below:


For more My Puhunan videos, click the link below:


Subscribe to the ABS-CBN News channel! -

Watch the full episodes of My Puhunan on TFC.TV

and on iWant for Philippine viewers, click:


Visit our website at
Facebook:
Twitter:

#MyPuhunan
#ABSCBNNews
#SkinMagical

ABS-CBN,ABS-CBN News,ABS-CBN Philippines,Philippine News,News,Philippines,My Puhunan,My Puhunan July 27 2019 episode,NCA,News and Current Affairs,July 27 2019,20190727news,YT0psRheanne,My Puhunan with Karen Davila,Karen Davila,My Puhunan Facebook page,#MyPuhunan,Business,small businesses,successful business,entrepreneurship,entrepreneur,Inggo De Jesus,online entrepreneur,Cainta,Rizal,beauty products,Skin Magical,Successful Skin Magical story,

Post a Comment

0 Comments