Advertisement

LAKE TAHOE in the SUMMER Pt. 1 | Casual Hiking ⛰ | Vlog

LAKE TAHOE in the SUMMER Pt. 1 | Casual Hiking ⛰ | Vlog Ever wondered what Lake Tahoe looks like in the summertime? This is my first time at Lake Tahoe, and I wanted to show you guys how I explored the different hiking trails, lakes, and outdoor nature. I did some kayaking, casual hiking (and got sunburnt!), and driving around the southern part of Lake Tahoe.

Remember to bring sunscreen if you are visiting in the summer! Also, some bug spray will help as well! I personally think 3 days is plenty of time for just south Lake Tahoe, but I'm sure there are many undiscovered areas if I had more time.

Hope you guys enjoy this video!

Make sure you hit that 👍 and SUBSCRIBE!
___

🎵 M U S I C

Music provided by Vlog No Copyright Music.

Song: Markvard - Colors (Vlog No Copyright Music)
Video Link:

Song: Markvard - Desire (Vlog No Copyright Music)
Video Link:

Song: Nekzlo - Stories (Vlog No Copyright Music)
Video Link:

Song: Skylike - Collide (Vlog No Copyright Music)
Video Link:

#laketahoe, #summertime, #casualhiking

Lake Tahoe,Lake Tahoe Summer,Emerald Bay State Park,Lake Tahoe Hotels,Yosemite National Park,South Lake Tahoe,Hiking Trails Near Me,Hiking Near Me,Kayaking Near Me,Lake Tahoe Vlog,Sequoia Sempervirens,Road Trip,Waterfall,Summertime,

Post a Comment

0 Comments