Advertisement

MESSAGE FROM GOD - 2 Witnesses, Who are they?

MESSAGE FROM GOD -  2 Witnesses, Who are they? ✔Transcript in 1st Comment below (limited space here).
✔BLOG:
-------
✔Luke 1:17 He will also go before Him in the spirit and power of Elijah, ‘to turn the hearts of the fathers to the children,’ and the disobedient to the wisdom of the just, to make ready a people prepared for the Lord.”


✔Revelation 11:
✔Zechariah 4:
-----
✔Once Saved Always Saved is NOT true: it’s a lie ...
✔You must OBEY God’s Word to end up in Heaven
✔Repent daily/asap of any new sins you do in error, after your initial turning to Jesus to stay pure before God at all times,
✔Pursue a close personal relationship with Jesus daily,
✔Obey His Word & His will for your life,
✔Live your life for God now, not just for yourself,
✔Share with others about turning to God for forgiveness of sins,
✔Use your talents for God's Kingdom work, do something meaningful for God to draw others to Jesus etc
-----
❤AGE OF ACCOUNTABILITY:
❤RAPTURE, UNBORN BABIES, CHILDREN "UNDER" THE AGE OF ACCOUNTABILITY:

❤ATTN ALL FAMILIES: Those with Young Children
Whether the family believes in The True God of Heaven or not
God will take ALL unborn & young children in the Rapture; they’ll be missing from you if you don’t turn to Jesus yourself before the Rapture. You'll stay on Earth but they'll go to Heaven & be with Jesus forever. This will be real.
-----
❤Adults, Teens, Children - ANYONE can pray to ask forgiveness:
Dear Jesus Christ, The Son of God: I know I do wrong things. Please forgive me for all of my sins. I’m sorry for the sins - for doing wrong things against You and Your Word. I renounce Satan and my sinful lifestyle. I choose Jesus Christ as the Lord and Saviour of my life from now on. I believe You shed Your blood, died for me on the Cross, rose from the dead on the 3rd day, and paid for my sins in full. Please come into my heart today so that I can go to Heaven when You call for me to go, to live my eternal life with You. I love You Jesus. Thank you for dying for me and for washing my soul clean with Your Blood. I receive Your Holy Spirit into my heart today, as a seal that I belong to You now. I pray I'm counted worthy to escape God's wrath and to go to Heaven in the Rapture, to be with You forever. Thank you for everything You've done for me. In Jesus name I pray. Amen.
-----
✔Mark of the Beast/RFID Chip, etc:
DO NOT ever take it, reject it. Who takes it ends up in Lake of Fire/Hell for their eternity because it goes against God. Bible says love God will all heart, don't go against God.
-----
✔Salvation Playlist:
✔Asteroid:
YT Channel: A call and warning from the Lord/asteroid prophecy
-----
✔Summary of your faith in Jesus:
1 Corinthians 15:1-4 The Risen Christ, Faith’s Reality
Moreover, brethren, I declare to you the gospel which I preached to you, which also you received and in which you stand, 2 by which also you are saved, if you hold fast that word which I preached to you—unless you believed in vain. 3 For I delivered to you first of all that which I also received: that Christ died for our sins according to the Scriptures, 4 and that He was buried, and that He rose again the third day according to the Scriptures.
✔Colossians 1:15-20 NKJV
15 He is the image of the invisible God, the firstborn over all creation. 16 For by Him all things were created that are in heaven and that are on earth, visible and invisible, whether thrones or dominions or principalities or powers. All things were created through Him and for Him. 17 And He is before all things, and in Him all things consist. 18 And He is the head of the body, the church, who is the beginning, the firstborn from the dead, that in all things He may have the preeminence.
Reconciled in Christ
19 For it pleased the Father that in Him all the fullness should dwell, 20 and by Him to reconcile all things to Himself, by Him, whether things on earth or things in heaven, having made peace through the blood of His cross.

✔John 14:15 If you love Me, obey My Commandments.
(In short: serve only True God/ have no other gods before God/ love others as yourself, spread Gospel)
-----
✔FREE Bible APP:
✔FREE Bible AUDIO APP:
-----
Music: www.ashamaluevmusic.com (Epic Cinematic) used with permission.
✔You may freely share the *LINK*
❌ Not allowed to copy this video, upload it, download it etc, or the site info to your channel/website etc, without getting permission first from this channel. All Rights Reserved. © 2015-2019

I CHOOSE MY ETERNITY NOW,

Post a Comment

0 Comments