Advertisement

My Daily Go-To Natural Glowy Makeup (Laneige/Tarte/Catrice/Vaseline)

My Daily Go-To Natural Glowy Makeup (Laneige/Tarte/Catrice/Vaseline) Hey ladies! This is a video of basically how I do my makeup on a daily basis (when I’m in a rush and still want to look presentable). You don’t need the most expensive products to look presentable ladies! I love drugstore products and only buy high-end makeup products when I can’t find any of the products with the quality/consistency or colour tone that I want from drugstore brands.

Foundation: Laneige BB Cushion Shade 23 with spf 50

Concealer: Tarte Shape Tape Shade Medium

Setting powder for undereyes: Catrice All Matt Plus

Bronzer: Catrice Bronzer in Shade Medium Bronze

Cream blusher: Peripera Velvet in Shade Appealing Dry Coral

Lips: Vaseline Lip Therapy in Rose

Liquid Eyeliner: Stila Waterproof Liquid Eyeliner

laneige,daily makeup,natural makeup,no makeup makeup look,glowy makeup,makeup in a rush,stila,tarte,tarte shape tape,catrice,catrrice bronzer,drugstore makeup,peripera,peripera blusher,cream blusher,korean blusher,vaseline lip therapy,vaseline,vaseline rose lip therapy,

Post a Comment

0 Comments