Advertisement

My exes~😉😝😅original series....Maybe*read desc please* (includes the song “Bad Girlfriend”)

My exes~😉😝😅original series....Maybe*read desc please* (includes the song “Bad Girlfriend”) Hello my wolfie stars
...I was grounded
This is my literal 15th time trying to upload this( which is why I always keep my videos short btw bc this is 3 minutes long yet so hard to upload ) I’m sorry I haven’t been uploading like I said many times I was grounded. Sorry some spots are like sucky....
I am not a $|U+! Nor is my OC. I don’t really have EXES and she is 17. Ummm....Not much more to say I guess. Blessings to Cameron Boyce! I miss you. (Not that I ever really knew you)
Be sure to comment a few more dares and Questions
I NEED SOME QUESTIONS PEOPLE!! Bc I’m still waiting to upload that dare and Q n A but it’s still too short for my tasting. I don’t care if it takes 70 times I want a sorta longer video. Ok so I’m so close to 20 subs and it makes me so happy!! Ik you guys can do it!! Btw I am rescheduling that singing battle for a 100 subs special. I’m sorry. But to be fair I changed the dare and Q n A for when I’m posting the singing battle! Originally it was the other way around. Finally a final apology gift is, from now on I’ll have birthday shoutouts. Here’s how it works. In your comment just include that your birthday is the current month (like for an example this month would be July’s birthdays atleast where I live 😅) and include the day. The year is not needed. If you don’t want to you don’t have too! Then I give you an entire video giving you and your birthday a huge shoutout from all my OCs and I! Heck I’ll even make an OC of what I look like irl to tell you happy birthday!
~Disclaimer the audio in the video doesn’t belong to me at all, all rights go to the owners~ and I would say the songs and the artists but my brain is currently dead 😅(not literally for all the smart Alecs out there even though sometimes I’m the smart Alec😂😏😦)
Bye my little wolfie stars and again I’m so sorry for all the mistakes I’ve been making -_-
I hope you enjoyed and be sure to like,subscribe,comment,share and all that jazz!
Bye~~~~🥰♥️🌟

Girlfriend”)

Post a Comment

0 Comments