Advertisement

//READ DESCRIPTION.// Therefore.*You & Me.* | Gacha Life Meme. {Featuring Cinnamon Jasmine.} [GIFT!]

//READ DESCRIPTION.// Therefore.*You & Me.* | Gacha Life Meme. {Featuring Cinnamon Jasmine.} [GIFT!] Story: [THIS IS A REAL STORY, IT ACTUALLY HAPPENED.]
Cinnamon Jasmine & I Have Been YouTube Friends For 9 Months. Two Days Ago, Jasmine Uploaded A Video Named “I'm Huge Trash As Hell,”. She Was Almost About To Quit YouTube. I Didn't Wanna Lose Anymore Friends! She Uploaded A Video Trying To Apologize To A Guy So Called ‘Syrinx,’. She Was Ashamed Of Herself Of What Happened, Also, She Was About To Quit YouTube As Well...*Like I SAID, AGAIN.*Jasmine Had Gotten So Much Hateful Videos Made About Her. I Had To Help Her. I Told Her I Didn't Wanna Get Involved In The Drama & I Should Stay Away From Other People's Drama...But I Didn't Mean It In A Mean Way! I Was About To Make A Depressing Video About Myself Because I Didn't Wanna Lose My Friend, Or, She'll Claim Me As Being A Backstabber..So, Yeah. I Hope Jasmine Feels Better I Guess..
_____________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

EDIT 7/20/19: Jasmine Is No Longer Sad. She Told Me That She Fought Her Depression. I Don't Know If She Deleted The 2 Videos Or She Still Has Them On Her Channel.

Her Channel - .
Proof - & .



Background - .
Original Meme - .
Inspiration - No One. :(




Programs Used:
FlimoraGo.
Cute CUT.
Edge Tracer.
Gacha Life.
Video Player.

_______________________


Character Used:
Cinnamon Jasmine. [WELL, DUH!]
______________________________________







Bye!!!

[GIFT!]

Post a Comment

0 Comments