Advertisement

Saiyan Streamz World of Final Fantasy - ...I don't have a fancy title ;-;

Saiyan Streamz World of Final Fantasy - ...I don't have a fancy title ;-; Lots of gaming, not just Dragon Ball but many others! Fighting games, JRPGs, a little sports with Blitzball.

Alright, from now on just 1 video per day. I have a ton already.

Please subscribe!

People, I don't know who's watching or clicking like unless you leave a comment. Also if your subscriber settings are set to private, I have no idea you subscribed. You've gotta comment if you want me to know these things so I can check your channel out in return.

I'll always like and comment on your videos if you do on mine. But only if you are a subscriber. So subscribe first, or don't expect shit from me. And if you only click like, I won't know you liked it so a comment lets me know you watched the video.



I found the best supplements ever! For fat burning, testosterone boosting naturally and legally and the most powerful pre workout drink ever! It makes energy drinks seem mild.

#PS4Live,PlayStation 4,Sony Interactive Entertainment,WORLD OF FINAL FANTASY,BloodyBallZ-HNYA,

Post a Comment

0 Comments