Advertisement

Studies Show That Men Get Healthier After Marriage, But For Women, Health Declines. But Why?

Studies Show That Men Get Healthier After Marriage, But For Women, Health Declines. But Why? The conversation started from allegations that I fat shamed when I said that the wife had stopped taking care of herself. I am a board certified family medicine physician and a clinical sexologist. I can spot an individual with unaddressed health challenges a mile away, and I am sure that #LelaRochon has some. Does weight gain give a man a pass to cheat? Did her husband cheat on her because she gained weight? I think the biggest question to ask is, when is enough enough? When should you begin to reevaluate the relationship? When does it become obvious that the relationship is literally killing you. Stress kills. Being an a stressful and or an abusive relationship can literally kill you. Let's discuss the science behind how relationship stress can kill you.

lela rochon,lelaroshon,cheating scandal,antoine fuqua,nikki murphy,married women health decline,

Post a Comment

0 Comments