Advertisement

THIS ISN'T A CONSTANT THING!!!

THIS ISN'T A CONSTANT THING!!! Hey what is up guys, Galactic Jay here. Welcome to my channel, on here you'll see me and my friends playing games, it will mostly be Fortnite, but later will be playing other games as well, like Overwatch, BO4 and others. I post and stream on the weekends mostly unless some sort of event happens, and if I just so happen to not have anything posted or streamed in that week, it means I was busy and I will try to make it up. You should check us all out, we all play together and post different type of content. Well hope you guys subscribe to the channel. Love you all, God Bless.


Play Station 3 and 4 username: jimmy3204
Twitch name:

Epic Username: GalacticJay04

#PS4Live,PlayStation 4,Sony Interactive Entertainment,Minecraft: PlayStation®4 Edition,jimmy3204,

Post a Comment

0 Comments