Advertisement

[VOCALOID PV] アドレサンス | Adolescence ( 10th Anniversary) Kagamine Rin/Len V4x )(鏡音リン・レン) FANMADE PV

[VOCALOID PV] アドレサンス | Adolescence ( 10th Anniversary) Kagamine Rin/Len V4x )(鏡音リン・レン) FANMADE PV And Yes, I'm still alive!
!!!NOT OFFICIAL PV!!!
-----------------------------
Sorry it's not an MMD animation. I'm sorry for my long absence, I've had problems in my personal life. I'm sorry this PV isn't good enough compared to other composers....
I remember how this rewrite came out on Kagamine's birthday and how glad I was, because I waited so long after Dios made the release of Cendrillon. But then I was a little disappointed, because this "Adolescence" is much weaker than the new "Cendrillon", but nevertheless, I decided to make this fan video.
Anyway, I'm really glad.)
-----------------------------
Original video:
“アドレサンス “
Signal-P (music)
Orange (lyrics)
Vocal: Kagamine Rin/Len V4x (鏡音リン・レン)
Original vocal: Kagamine Rin/Len V2
ReRec:
website→
-----------------------------
PV by Misaki Kagamine (me);
Illustration (me too) by Evilanda;
Artist Twitter account:
⊲ ⊳ ⊲ ⊳ ⊲ ⊳ ⊲ ⊳ ⊲ ⊳ ⊲ ⊳ ⊲ ⊳
© Crypton Future Media, INC. www.piapro.net

Kagamine,Vocaloid,PV,Vocaloid Pv,RinLen,Kagamine Rin Len,#RinLen,RinxLen,LenxRin,#リンレン,#レンリン,

Post a Comment

0 Comments