Advertisement

Year of Growth Intro How to Create and Accomplish Personal Goals

Year of Growth   Intro   How to Create and Accomplish Personal Goals In this video, I'll introduce a new tutorial series where we'll create and accomplish personal goals. This series will last 12 months and is called the Year of Growth. Please check back monthly to see how we are progressing!

If you'd like to support the channel, please click this link before shopping on Amazon. I'm an affiliate with them and can earn a small commission just by you using my links to get there.




About Me
My name is Roger and I'm the woodworking gamer. I've been involved in carpenty and general building for over 30 years. After an accident that left me unable to walk for 8 months, I decided to migrate my work to smaller handmade wood items. This channel will be a showcase of various diy tutorial video series, gaming livestreams, daily woodwork streams from my woodshop, but more than that it will be a way for me to share my skills with the world.

For the gaming side of things, I love my VR Oculus Rift setup and will be streaming mixed reality games there on the regular. Currently, Beat Saber and Space Pirate Trainer are my favorites.

For the woodworking side, I'll not only stream live from the woodshop, but also will have edited videos to help teach a few skills and showoff a few handmade projects that I make for fun. I enjoy casting epoxy resin and doing various fills on my laser engraved pieces!

On the laser side, I'll show you how to use my Epilog Mini / Legend EXT and will post tutorial videos for things like adding lights, designing projects using Corel, cleaning your machine, upgrading and etc.

Also, on the personal side of things. I'll post videos from time to time showing my life as it stands. Whether that's teaching people about my interests (Water Fasting, Keto Diet, General Health and promoting weight loss), or videos that I'll be directing to my kids directly...these will be very personal to me and I hope that you enjoy them or gain a bit of knowledge.

This is a list of commonly used items from my workshop. Any purchases made from any of these links will support the stream by earning me a small commission. Even if what you buy isn't on this list, just using the link to get to Amazon can potentially earn me a commission. Thanks for your consideration!

#Tools
[Dewalt Table Saw](
[Various Blades for it](
[WEN Belt Sander](
[Various Grit Paper](
[Porter Cable Jointer](
[Grizzly 12.5 Inch Planer](
[Bosch Router Table](
[Router Bits](
[Skil Drill Press](
[Drill Bits](
[DeWalt Orbital Sander](
[Sanding Pads](

#Clamps
[Jorgensen 24" Cabinet Clamps](
[Irwin 6" Clamps](
[Irwin 12" Clamps](

#Streaming Gear
[Green Screen All-In-One Kit 9x15](
[Logitech C922x Pro Webcam](
[Logitech C920 Webcam](
[Microphone Setup/Lapel Mic](


As always, THANK YOU FOR WATCHING!

Wanna buy something?
www.etsy.com/shop/munchkinmetropolis

Youtube Channel
www.youtube.com/c/TheWoodworkingGamer

You can also watch me on Twitch
www.twitch.tv/munchkinmetropolis

Follow for cool giveaways and new projects coming in the future!
www.facebook.com/munchkinmetropolis

Twitter
www.twitter.com/munchkinmetro

Instagram
www.instagram.com/thewoodworkinggamer

howto,tutorial,woodworking,munchkin,metropolis,gamer,Make Money,Teach,

Post a Comment

0 Comments