Advertisement

1|3 scale RC car Part 9

1|3 scale RC car Part 9 Just having a catch up of where I am at the moment. Progress slows during summer normally. I've installed some Trampa skateboard motors and a couple of genuine Vesc6's, which seem good.
I initially put some electric motors on so I could test out the chassis, steering and brakes, before I'd made the complicated transaxle for the V10. Then I decided to keep the electric motors and make it a hybrid.
I change my mind all the time. At the moment its going to be a hybrid, with very powerful electric motors, hydraulic front brakes. Regenerative electric rear brakes. 3 speed limited slip diff transaxle for the V10. downforce style body, cameras, lights, plus anything else that takes my fancy in the meantime.

V10,RC CAR,1/3 scale,fuel injection,turnigy,electric car,vesc6,model hybrid,hybrid,megasquirt,radiolink,trampa,vedder,

Post a Comment

0 Comments