Advertisement

5 Tips How To Grow a Ton of Passionfruit From ONE Passion Fruit!

5 Tips How To Grow a Ton of Passionfruit From ONE Passion Fruit! In this video, I give you my 5 top tips on how to grow a ton of passionfruit all from just one passion fruit!

Support me on Patreon:

Help support the Channel and buy a T-shirt/Merchandise from our Spreadshirt shop: or Teespring (below the video).

Shop on Amazon for plants:

Shop for plants on eBay Australia:

Blog: (use the search bar on my website to find info on certain subjects or gardening ideas)

Forum:

Facebook:

Twitter:

Subscribe to my channel:

Self Sufficient Me is based on our small 3-acre property/homestead in SE Queensland Australia about 45kms north of Brisbane - the climate is subtropical (similar to Florida). I started Self Sufficient Me in 2011 as a blog website project where I document and write about backyard food growing, self-sufficiency, and urban farming in general. I love sharing my foodie and DIY adventures online so come along with me and let's get into it! Cheers, Mark :)

how to grow passion fruit,how to grow passion fruit from seeds,how to grow passion fruit vine,how to grow passion fruit plant,how to grow passionfruit,how to grow passionfruit from seed,passion fruit,passionfruit,passion fruit growing,passion fruit growing tips,tips for growing passion fruit,best way to grow passion fruit,best way to grow passion fruit vine,self sufficient me,gardening,

Post a Comment

0 Comments