Advertisement

A Possible Benefit For Believing I Had a Short Life With The Hep. B Virus

A Possible Benefit For Believing I Had a Short Life With The Hep. B Virus I can't get back the 23 years I lost with living with the belief I'd be dead of liver cancer by now from being exposed to Hepatitis B in 1996 from donating my plasma and getting contaminated from it, but, I DID get a novel out of it. IF you want to know how I might act and think should I have actually developed liver cancer from it all, check out my science fiction novel I published to Amazon this year called "Jihad At Java Jill's". I wrote that novel while believing it was only a matter of time that the Hepatitis B I thought I had, would develop into liver cancer soon. I STILL might get liver cancer, but, the chances are slimmer being that I found out I no longer have the virus in my system.

Hepatitis B,Job,Book of,Jihad At Java Jill's,science fiction,speculative,philosophy,theology,apologetics,psychology,

Post a Comment

0 Comments