Advertisement

Cover - 'I'd Rather Be Me' from Mean Girls (there's a lot of them, yeah. I'm kinda hooked)

Cover - 'I'd Rather Be Me' from Mean Girls (there's a lot of them, yeah. I'm kinda hooked) Greetings and salutations! It was really only a matter of time before I got into this campy shit, huh. I love it so much. Hope you enjoy it, and thanks for watching~

JUST A REMINDER: I'm not accepting any requests from Hamilton, Dear Evan Hansen, Waitress, Phantom of the Opera, Little Shop of Horrors, or Greatest Showman currently. This list is subject to change. And likely grow.

Check out the channel where I found this bitchin' instrumental:



I actually use my instagram so LOOK AT ME I NEED APPLAUSE TO LIVE:



If you'd like to make request, comment below or message me!



Now featuring my twitter as well:


AJ Melnick,aj,melnick,a.j.,A.J.,cover,artist,singer,singing,song,musical,music,vocal,theater,mean girls,mean,girls,janice ian,sarkisian,barrett wilbert weed,barret,barrett,beret,berette,wilbert,wilbur,weed,wead,janice,ian,broadway,i'd rather be me,i'd,rather,be,me,

Post a Comment

0 Comments